Thursday, October 9, 2008

We have been busy

Well I need to spend sometime posting - but we have been pretty busy here.  I just posted some pictures of Molly from the beginning of the week.  

Molly has been really sick.  We need prayers.  We almost had to take her to the hospital two nights ago.  I am doing everything I can to get her better.  I don't want to take her to the hospital if we don't have to.  I know they will put an IV in her head (yes I said head - that is how they do it here) and I don't want to do that.  I have been spoon feeding her water trying to keep her hydrated.  And I finally found something she would eat - steamed egg.  Very interesting dish.  Last night she seemed to be doing a little better I am very anxious for her to wake up this morning to see how she is doing.

We leave for Poyang in a few hours.  I am praying that Molly is feeling better so we can go - this might be our only chance to see the city where she is from.  We will be dropping off all our clothes donations at the orphanage around 11:00am.  The trip will be along drive 3.5 hours each direction.

We have had lots going on in the last few days around here - I will try and post more over the weekend.

Madelin is doing pretty well - she is swimming everyday so that is helping I think.  She does not like me being with the baby all the time.

I have been up since 2:00am - I think I am getting sick.  My throat is killing me - hope I dont have strep.  Started taking meds though just incase.

More to come.

No comments: