Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sat. Oct 11th

Oh no now I am sick!!!  I feel awful today and Nelson wants me to stay at the hotel now.  This being sick stuff is a total drag.  Not sure if I will be able to leave the hotel until we fly to Guangzhou.  Uhhhh.

Tonight Nelson did take Greg, Madelin, Molly and I to a local Chinese Restaurant.  The rest of the group does not like Chinese food - which I think is totally nuts because some of the best food I have ever eaten is in China.  Of course we are not eating the funky stuff that China has to offer.  We of course were the center of attention there too.  That is one thing about the Chinese they are very odvious - pretty much just stop and stare at you.  In the US we are very curious and will watch but most the time try not to just stare.  We had a great dinner with Nelson - it is so good to see him again.  But I must say I am ready to use a fork again!!!

No comments: