Tuesday, March 18, 2008

100 GOOD WISH QUILT

Good news - we are now at 95 quilt squares for our 100 Good Wish Quilts for both girls.  

This past Sunday I spent part of the afternoon organizing all the quilt squares that have been arriving over the last week or two.  As I was documenting each squish and who it came from all of a sudden I started adding it all up and we are t 95 squishes (squares and wishes) per quilt.  Yahoo!!!  I still cant believe it - two weeks ago we were at 48 squishes per quilt and now to be at almost 100 per quilt is just amazing to me.

We are on Spring Break here this week.  But next week Angela is going to start helping me with the quilt and putting it together.  I am getting very excited.  I just hope and pray that I can do it.  Now the fun part will start, piecing it all together should be really fun.

Thank you to all our family and friends that helped with this huge project.  We know that this was an unusual request on our part and we are so thankful that you all helped us with these quilts.  As soon as we have them together we plan on sending everyone a picture and a thank you for all your help.


1 comment:

Kari J said...

I really like your blog. You have been so good about posting to it. I think its time to let the rest of the world (and your husband) see it! Thanks for inviting me in. I will follow the rest of your journey.
Kari S.

p.s. our blog is: www.notesfromnorthernmichigan.blogspot.com